HybridZ

71 240z suspension overhaul

Well i am going to completely over haul my suspension. Bushings, springs, shocks the whole smash. I am removing stock components and in stalling new prothane total kit, vogtland spring and Stagg shocks. Is there any thing I need to know, I have searched, so I know a little and I might post help questions later. I know very little about suspension so forgive me if my questions are stupid or repetitive. I am a mechanic in training/school. So I will understand a lot. Thank you for your help.

Just a quick suggestion, if you have a digital camera take lots of pictures of stuff before and during disassembly.  Nothing worse than thinking "I'll remember where this goes" and then months later when you're putting things back together you're looking at that part thinking "what the hell is this!!??"

Sounds like you've made a good choice of components for a daily driver.  If you don't already have the Factory Service Manual (FSM), download it from xenonS30....it will be a great reference for you during disassembly and reassembly.  Taking pictures like TBL suggested is also a great idea, particularly if this is your first time.  Use empty cans to hold parts, and they can be labeled to indicate which component they came from.