HybridZ

Coming to America (maybe taking a 280z back)

Villeman

There  was one posted  on Datsun Parts Group FB site last night. Very nice white 280Z in the SF Bay Area.

You went to the wrong coast! Tell your company next year do the right thing and have a convention in Las Vegas!

I you were willing to tow one in rough shape I have one in one of my containers you could work a sweet deal on.... But your visit would have to coincide with when I come back for either January or April (MSA)... You could buy the cosmetic and mechanical parts, install them, and ship with all those parts coming in basically duty free! LOL

It's gold....but needs work! 

Hey Dangerdan,

the car has been offered to me several times, seller was not really my kind of person. Since he told me he already worked on getting it running and now it states "cranks over" i´ll pass on this one. I also put some pictures of that one up and when i send comments from you guys to him he somewhat lost interest to sell :)

@Tony, i guess you don´t have pictures? Maybe if your friend ships cars to the netherlands again he has a free spot in a container.

(i need a reliable seller more than most of you guys since i´m new with this and its really anoying when they bail out while i try to get shipping going )

Edited by Villeman

• 3 weeks later...