HybridZ

L28 turbo injectors

NoSwitch

Hey guys, I'm planning on upgrading my fuel rail and replacing my injectors. I'm going to get one of the pallnet fuel rails and was wondering about having it made to accept the 11mm injectors. I don't have any experience replacing injectors so I'd like to know if I got the 11mm injectors (Supra injectors) would it require any further modification to get the car running right? And If so what would it take? Or, would I be smarter just getting it for the stock barbed injectors and replacing them instead of upgrading them?

Thanks, any help is appreciated

I think I posted this in the wrong lace the first time. 

I've already read this, http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/52695-fuel-injector-upgradesswap/ 

Just wondering what other than just swapping the fuel rail would need to be done

Ok thanks, so what I'm getting from that link is that I just have to set the fuel pressure right and everything will run smoothly. Would I have to screw around with the electronics too? I don't have the equipment to do this so I'd like to avoid it if possible.

The Supra injectors flow twice the L28ET units flow.  You will not be able to drop the fuel pressure enough to make them run acceptably, and if you do, what will you have gained?  You will not get more power unless you increase air AND fuel and you are not proposing changing either.

My thinking was that they'd be more reliable than the stock ones. And that if in the future i decide to add more performance i would end up upgrading them anyways. Seems like it would be smarter for me just to stick with stock. I'll order the fuel rail tonight thanks for the help.