HybridZ

Intake pipe with vc breather port, where to buy?!

Alright so I'm working on making an intake for my n/a rb25 and I want to retain the valve cover vapor vent rather than just slap a filter on it. Eventually Ill do an oil catch can but for now I want everything operating to stock form. Here's a picture of what I'm looking for:

I found this from a company in the UK but the diameter of the vac port is too large.

IMG_9876.jpg

They also sell this guy which is pretty neat but it's kind of pricey for what it is..and shipping from the UK ugg..

Now I know I can just go buy some basic ebay pipe and cut it to fit but I'm just suprised how hard it is to get something with a bit of quality. If any of you guys have websites for something please post it up I'm getting tired of this scavenger hunt!

Make one. Try googling bulkhead barb fittings, that should get you close. Of course you are probably going to need a better measurement than "size would be like that on most valve covers"

I asked where to buy not how to make. I'm after something clean that looks like it was made for the car as opposed to something that I slapped together in my garage. The hose measurement is roughly 16mm ID, I figured most people on here knew what the standard valve cover breather nipple looked like so I didn't feel it necessary to spell it out at this point in time.

Edited by ~KnuckleDuster~

No problem, finding a 3/8 NPT to barb fitting that looks nice should be simple.

Plenty of suppliers, materials and finishes to choose from... should look nearly factory.

For the price I think this is my best option so far. The 4" length option is a plus and I can get a matching black barb that won't be noticable.