S30z Raidator Tuck

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 redrbz

redrbz
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:46 AM

http://www.ebay.com/...77c72a4&vxp=mtr

Saw this 2-Row radiator couple weeks ago on ebay, and decide to give it a shot. It finally came in during the week, and finally put it into use during the weekend. I was just wondering if anyone have purchase this radiator, and how did you do your mounting brackets. This is how it sets on my s30.

Attached Files

Edited by redrbz, 17 August 2015 - 07:53 AM.

#2 calpoly-z

calpoly-z
  • LocationMidland, Texas

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

That is pretty interesting. I can't help you with mounting, but I am very interested to see how well it works out for you. Does the quality seem to be pretty good? Can you provide any more pictures of how it fits?

'77 280z w/ L28ET .75mm over, MSnSe1v3 , 3.7 LSD, 440cc Supra injectors, GT3071, intercooled, Eibach springs, 240sx trans, Vintage Air , etc.

Currently: Finally running/driving after 4 yrs down. Tuning and buttoning up all the random loose ends left over from a long term project.

#3 redrbz

redrbz
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:35 AM

Quality seem to be very good. Welding looks to be legit, and I end up making my own brackets. Went to the hardware store, and bought a steel punch flat bar. Cut it about half of feet each, and mount it to the radiator to the s30 chassis radiator pre-drill holes. Yes, when I have time this weekend, ill post more up. With this being done, so much room now :)

#4 sectumsempra

sectumsempra
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:44 PM

What's the cooling capacity on this? How is it holding up? How do you think it would do with a 600hp LS3?

#5 MrPhotographer06

MrPhotographer06
  • LocationFayetteville, NC

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:38 AM

any more info on  cooling?

JAWZ LSTT 240z
Iron Block 5.7; LJMS TT Cam; Twin GT35's; Custom Log Manifolds 4L60e with TCI Paddles
Custom Double Wishbone Front Suspension; Custom 8.8 IRS, 4pt Roll Bar
At least that's whats in the works...- Cam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users