HybridZ

Z VETTE has a new caretaker, SKYLINE on the way.

PLATA

• 2 weeks later...

Finally , the car is home, it is real clean , two minor dings and the oil pressure gauge is erratic , runs strong, A/C ice cold, clean interior with a perfect dash, very happy with my JDM. Now the fun begins , a turbo , stance,wheels/tires + a nice stereo on the agenda.post-36683-0-72222000-1445477220_thumb.jpg

Edited by PLATA

Congrats on your purchase and your new adventure. I always loved your Z and thought you would never sell. I thought to give you an offer years ago before I found mine. Have FUN with your new toy and keep us all updated.

Congrats on your purchase and your new adventure. I always loved your Z and thought you would never sell. I thought to give you an offer years ago before I found mine. Have FUN with your new toy and keep us all updated.

/////Thanks. The 72 Z with the LS1 was a ton of fun, but it was time to move on, on my radar is an old school Z . The SKYLINE is the for now , the new toy among others in my herd. Edited by PLATA

• 4 weeks later...

After much personal debate these wheels are on the way for my JDM >>>post-36683-0-01936400-1447534695_thumb.jpg , not sure on what route to go on mill upgrade, presently the catalytic converter and mid muffler were deleted and a K&N filter was installed , this R32/RB20DE sedan has plenty of go , does not feel like it only has 150 or so HP…………………

• 2 weeks later...