HybridZ

240Z on Wheeler Dealers 8/26.

gdv350ss

Set your DVR! Velocity channel has 2 new episodes of Wheeler Dealers on this Wednesday night. I believe the Z is in the second hour. Show info says they do an auto to manual swap and more...... This is my favorite show on Velocity!

Edited by gdv350ss

EMAIL UPDATE ON THE UPCOMING EPISODE, FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT CATCH THE YOUTUBE VERSION. WE SUPPLIED MOST OF THE PARTS FOR THIS BUILD.

Hi Al

I hope this email finds you well. Just to let you know that the Datsun 240z episode will air on Velocity, Wednesday 26th August. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind contribution to the show.

It was a fantastic experience filming in America largely due to the warmth and generosity of those that we had the pleasure to meet and work with during our stay. It genuinely added an great dynamic to the show, I'm sure you'll see that these are some of the best episodes of Wheeler Dealers that we have produced in our ten year history.  

Kind Regards

Andy

Andy Hodgson
Assistant Producer

Attaboy TV
UK Office: Unit 1, 23a Blue Anchor Lane, London, SE16 3UL
USA Office: 18108 Redondo Circle, Huntington Beach, CA, 92648

IMG_20141201_195956_zps1ebyniwd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...