HybridZ

Trigger wheel

Turbo260Z

Hello. I just recently bought a tech 2 system and need a trigger wheel as well as the sensor bracket. Would be awesome if it was already attached to the damper. Thanks!

P.s. I just got this turbo motor in and wouldn't mind anyone to offer other aftermarket parts. (Fuel rail, injectors, turbo, etc.)

I forgot this link. Scroll down to the bottom pic and everything. http://www.racetep.com/nissan.html

I had a link looking for pics. Never quite got that far! http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/71076-pics-needed-trigger-wheel-setup/

Thanks! Man I'm still not sure if I should sell this whole system and go with MS just not sure yet.

Thanks! Man I'm still not sure if I should sell this whole system and go with MS just not sure yet.

If you have it stick with it.  I still have my whole setup, just haven't gotten around to installing it yet.  I got lucky and scored the trigger bracket, wheel and HB here in the parts section. The nice thing about the tec2 is you can likely find a tuner almost anywhere.  That might be true now for the MS too with how popular it's become. 

I think the reason you don't find much support around here is because of the cost.  Most of us are budget minded.  I'm just plain old cheap!

Edit:

Yeah I just realized you have the tec2.  Don't forget you'll need an old PC to be able to communicate with it too.  I'm actually looking at the SW sitting on my desk in floppy format!

Edited by JSM