HybridZ
SeanD

Stainless steel headers, exhaust and JDM twin-pipe rear muffler

1 tuff z    36

Sean, been following your thread and am thrilled you've started this venture.  Great alternative for the Z community.  Below is what I'm interested in for my 1972 right drive Fairlady Z-L.  Can you provide a price quote please, shipped to Rochester, NY, USA 14167

1 5/8" primary pipe Street-sport header [for the E31 square port head] with full 2.5" exhaust line and JDM twin-exit rear muffler.

Thanks,

David

1 tuff z    36

Sean, that's odd that it says I can't receive any new messages after I deleted 2 of the 3 pages.  Anyway, I did reply to your email 2 days ago.  My email is; [email protected]

I emailed 'don_tups'....but without a response.

This is the message I get when I try to PM you : The member 1 tuff z cannot receive any new messages

Tony D    143

The mystery shield in the 78Z is for the catalytic converter, all the  chassis will have the holes  to mount it, but it is possible a non-catalyst Z may not have that shield. I have never seen one in CA or Japan that didn't have it, they all had Catalysts then.

1 tuff z    36

Just made payment for the street-sport header, exhaust & twin outlet JDM muffler.  Going on my 72 Fairlady, can't wait until it arrives.  Although I'm getting a flash from the movie Christine when the kid is putting new wipers on the old car and the owner tells him [think this is close] "hey kid, you can't polish a turd".  Essentially this system will be the best looking part of my Fairlady as she undergoes a lengthy restoration.

post-176-0-48686100-1446054530_thumb.jpg

SeanD    1

Just made payment for the street-sport header, exhaust & twin outlet JDM muffler.  Going on my 72 Fairlady, can't wait until it arrives.  Although I'm getting a flash from the movie Christine when the kid is putting new wipers on the old car and the owner tells him [think this is close] "hey kid, you can't polish a turd".  Essentially this system will be the best looking part of my Fairlady as she undergoes a lengthy restoration.

In the post tomorrow my friend....perhaps some of the bling will infect the rest.....

post-26030-0-40757900-1446056344_thumb.jpg

1 tuff z    36

Packages arrived today from France!  This system is absolutely gorgeous - almost too pretty to put on the car.  Love the v-band clamps for the resonator.  Everything is top notch, welds are meticulous [like the welder took pride in their work]!  Going to be awhile before I can get it installed for some video but wanted to share the pics.

post-176-0-02795900-1446688100_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-31163900-1446688179_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1 tuff z
  • Like 1

SeanD    1

I'm coming to the end of the current batch of exhausts and headers/collecteurs/manifolds. 
I'm in the process of planning the next batch which will have some improvements because standing still = going backwards !

After having frozen my prices since May this year with a now deflated Euro € which has lost me a % on each sale, there will be a price increase.

The next batch should be available from the end of February and so I'd ask customers to be patient BUT I shall reward that patience :
anyone ordering and paying before the end of this year will receive the new, improved parts at the current prices.

Improvements include :

Lambda plugs pre-installed for gas-flow and tuning measurements full-time or on the rolling-road
Even better, snugger fitting of the headers and exhaust
Some minor issues addressed
An S30 2+2 extension pipe so as not to forget our 2+2s

Don't forget, ordered and paid before end 2015 - delivery during March 2016.

1 tuff z    36

Sensor bung arrived today, also ordered a plug just in case [was only a $1 more...].  Planning the bung location for my AEM wide band AFR. Purchased a separate SS bung (so it matches the SS exhaust and curve of the pipe).  I like the curved bung so it'll need less 'weld'.

post-176-0-72862600-1448933606_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-19624400-1448933617_thumb.jpg