HybridZ

R200 billet diff cover

rags

I have swapped covers on a Q45 with an R200 that came out of a Z. Can you tell me what you are referring to? The only thing I have ever seen different is the provisions for the speed sensors on the Q diff. Obvoiusly, since this is a Z forum, the covers won't have those.

Priced around $350 with additional bosses for a cooler,temp sensor and an option for R180 stud spacing (to utilize the 240z mustache bar) would sell like hotcakes...

$600 is pretty high for what is notoriously a frugal crowd... Perhaps the Z33/Z34 market might be more amicable to that figure?

Just my .2, I'd love to see these get made, though I don't need one myself.

Priced around $350 with additional bosses for a cooler,temp sensor and an option for R180 stud spacing (to utilize the 240z mustache bar) would sell like hotcakes...

$600 is pretty high for what is notoriously a frugal crowd... Perhaps the Z33/Z34 market might be more amicable to that figure?

Just my .2, I'd love to see these get made, though I don't need one myself.

I think the reason there isn't one already available is because it can't be done for that price. The problem is the chunk of aluminum needed to make the billet cover costs $350 by itself. Adding bosses and or different stud spacing is not a big deal and I'm sure can be done without additional cost.

Joe