HybridZ

frankenz

went ahead and put wore out bbox back in frank today since I had to cancel new transmission order until I know what's going to happen with title situation. So now I drive it for 5 minutes or so and it runs fine minus nasty sounding transmission but after 5 or 10 minutes of driving it just dies for now reason. it seems like I heard someone else talk about this problem with a z so I was wondering if it is a common problem with them and hoping somebody might know what causes it.

Also I'm new to forum sights so, it looks like my previous thread is gone. Is that correct or am I not navigating sight properly. And if it is gone did I do something wrong? and to answer pacman and zed you would have to see the car to understand and I plan to put up some pics as soon as I get s chance to take some. Come on guys I'm new to this forum and all forums please bear with me as I figure out proper forum etiquette.

Yeah buddy proper posting and all aside not sure what your expecting here? We know nothing about your car.... Also from your other post sounds like you don't know much as well. Is it fuel injected or carbed? If your injected you have a temp sensor that makes the car run rich when its cold, if this stopped working you car might be full rich all the time. Again I have never had this problem this was just a quick search, so give us alot more to work with here or search... Pictures are also worth a ton! 

Thanks