HybridZ

fuel cell and lines

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok, the question is where does the cell mount? can you put it in the stock location?, can you center it under there to allow exhaust on each side. Which cell do you use, summit? If I use the stock tanl, how do I change the size of the feed line where it exits the tank? I plan on using the 1/2" alum. line from summit with AN fittings.

I am not there yet, but just planning ahead.

------------------

74 260, early 350,K.B.pistons,edelbrock manifold,carb,and cam,202 cast iron heads.Let the transformation begin.

I'm running an RCI aluminum cell, mounted where the spare tire well was. In my tech article you can see how it hangs. You want to center it giving plenty of room on either side for the dual exhaust outlets. Mine is mounted with 3/8th threadall and nylon impregnated nuts. It is solid. I also use 1/2 inch and 8AN line and fittings all the way up to the carb.

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

I used the 15 gallon unit, and I would recommend using the Triangle Engineerring unit with the Oring fittings. I didn't and had to have the RCI cell shot peened to cure a pesky leak. The dimensions of the 15gallon unit make it a perfect fit between to Flowmaster mufflers laid flat.

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk