HybridZ

TPI Electrical issues

Im finishing up my SBC TPI 280zx swap and it appears everything is accounted for. I go to hit the key, it cranks but wont turn over. Some things Ive checked are;
1.I'm getting power to the ecm and its grounded but i have no spark at the plug or fuel (at the rail).

2. The battery drains really really fast(within a day)
3. I also suddenly have no interior lights-at all but the headlights work.

Check for constant power to the coil, with a short to ground on the negative side.  That would stop spark (no circuit break) and kill the battery.

No fuel at the rail is pretty easy.  Check the power to the pump, etc.

You've done essentially no troubleshooting.  Make a list of things to check, check them, write down the numbers, and create another post.  You'll probably solve the problem just by doing the first three things.

I'll check the coil.
I'm getting no power at the fuel pump and the 1st fuel pump relay(under the pass side dash) isn't clicking. I understood it to be the green relay?

My Z problems are also a bit more complex.
I also have no power in my interior anywhere. I have no parking or brake lights as well as dash or any type of interior lighting.

Update; I checked the circuit for the hazard light since they get a constant 12v. I started at the fuse able links, which were good and receiving power, followed the power wires(white & white/black stripe) to the fuses(all were good) HOWEVER THE SECTION of the fuse block that innervates the hazards is getting no power from the white wire/black stripe that innervates it. I traced that wire up to the ACC relay and ONLY the fat white wire is getting power, the black wire/white stripe isn't. any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

I fixed the previous issues. It was a loose fusable link and a bad turn signal flasher unit that was causing the battery to drain.

My next two issues are with the radio harness, in that I have NO constant power, the schematic says that the constant power should be blue wire w/red stripe and ACC power should be yellow wire/green stripe. The car is a 83 280zx coupe, 5 speed.

Next I'm working on a TPI SBC swap and I'm getting no power to the fuel pump, distributor, fuel pump felay # 2 on the passenger side engine bay compartment,

I have power to the ECM, all fusable links, fuses and starter and most of my under dash relays are clicking. Two that aren't are the large gold one under the dash and the green one with the black, green, white and black stripe and blue w/red wires coming from it.

Also the EFI relay and most of its associated wiring has been removed. Since I'm now running the TPI SBC are these components still necessary?