HybridZ

Han from Fast n Furious is building a Z

jessejames

The kit in that facebook link is still a 3D render. I wonder if they are going to debut this at SEMA this year? It looks awesome...I'm not sure if I prefer it to the one Star Road showed at tokyo Auto Salon last year or not.

IMG_8126.jpg

IMG_8125.jpg

Edited by veritech-z

Yeah, not a fan of the rocket bunny stuff, but like everything else they are doing. Saw the interior pieces on faceook and they are really nice. Can you actually drive the car on a real road with that kit? Seems like so much dirt and rocks will get thrown down the side of the car that it would kill the paint job quickly.

I've seen rocketbunny FR-Ss around town, they didn't seem especially chipped up. You could always do the Porsche 930 thing and put skateboard grip tape on the fronts of your flares to protect against debris. (presumably it isn't actually skateboard grip tape, but if the shoe fits...)

1975-porsche-911-930-4_800x0w.jpg

Edited by veritech-z

I don't personally like the current trend of totally huge flares and wheels/tires, and a car so slammed tht you can't drive it, but I think this build can only be a good thing.  If I listen to the dialogue on the videos and don't totally focus on the Rocket Bunny kit, I agree with every sentiment that is expressed.  I reallly liked what the dude says about how the car brings he and his friends together-hybridz is that for me.  Lets get behind this-who knows, maybe we will have an internationally recognized personality as a member of our forum!

Edited by RebekahsZ