HybridZ

klearz dome light lens

socorob

Has anyone used one of these, and can comment on the quality? My dome light fell out on a track day this weekend, and I pushed it up too hard and shattered the lens. I'm wondering what the quality of these are for $51. If they fit good and not feel flimsy. Does anyone else make new ones?

Robbie, the southern Z's dome light lenses typically brittle with age but I've found that most which lived north of the Mason-Dixon line remain in decent condition.  If 88dangerdan's isn't I have at least 1 spare available.  Much less than the other option you're considering.

Thanks, but I called a nissan dealer yesterday and they had 1 whole assembly in stock, so I just got that. You're right though, all the ones down here are disintegrating. I found 2 good ines in the JY, the one I had and gave the other to a friend of mine. I had been being very gentle with it for fear of cracking it, but when it fell off on track and was dangling in my rear view, I grabbed it too hard to try to shove it back up and my finger went through  it, then it just crumbled into 50 pieces.