HybridZ
jpndave

240Z Pro-Touring Build

jpndave    1

Too late on the transmission but that was a deal I couldn't pass up. It was a trade deal at like half price. I'll agree on getting parts more as needed, especially this particular engine as prices will only come down. I'd love to see a direct inject version of it too.

Sadly I've had too much experience with cutting edge parts that ultimately ended up on eBay because something better came out or I changed directions. I have a whole pro-street Harley/Ducati project I need to sell along with a bunch of other project's cool parts.

There is a huge amount of work to do before the engine holds progress up. It will probably get a Coyote initially for mock up and the fact I can actually make money selling that engine if truck based when I find the right Voodoo. I need to focus on the shell, structure, suspension and body first. Most of that I have parts for or won't require substantial investment.

Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to just see a Voodoo sitting in that engine bay but you are all too right about "cart before the horse".

Thanks for the comment and following along.