#1 Sovereign Z

Sovereign Z

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationKS

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:11 AM

I needed a new daily, as i gave my wife my 06 Buick LeCrosse. It's been while since I had a car I could daily and actually enjoy driving. Enter this E30.

My brothers are more in tune with the "newer" euro/jdm tuner crowds. My brother had a 240sx until a few months ago, and while it was a fun-ish car to drive i couldn't get over the drifter/Fast N Furious fanboy following. However, I kept seeing these e30s pop up on their pictures at car meets. I had never acutally seen one in decent condition.

The next day I jump on CL, I found this one: 5sp manual, minimal rust, a little rough cosmetically, everything worked (minus the sunroof and OD, common E30 issues and cheep fixes) but ran like a champ and the price was wayyyy to good to walk away from. From the first time i drove it i fell in love. It's light, rev happy, the sport seats are comfortable and it already had Bilstein shocks and sport springs.

My goal is to get her back up to A- condition cosmetically inside and out. I've got quite a few parts coming to redo the damaged trim and repaint the faded grills, fix the fog lights and vents. I found a set of Style 5 rims I'm cleaning up and alot more. I'm over on R3V but i'll try to keep this updated monthly.

Attached Files

Edited by Sovereign Z, 20 October 2015 - 07:13 AM.

Do you know what you tell somebody with with two black eyes? Nothing, because they've already been told twice.

#2 wolfalp1592

wolfalp1592

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:44 AM

I made a similar move on an E46 vert. The 330 is a joy everyday. Welcome to the club.

#3 rturbo 930

rturbo 930

Porschephile

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:08 PM

Awesome! I have an '88 325is. Love it (at the moment). I'm on R3V as well BTW.

Owen | 1976 280Z | 1986 Jetta | 1953 CJ3B

A car is a hole in the air, suspended there by four rubber doughnuts which you can not eat.
Into this hole, you throw money, which you will never see again.

Buy my stuff: CLICK HERE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users