HybridZ

Problems with viper alarm system

I realize that this is not a great forum to post this on, but... My cars viper alarm system is acting up.  Today the remote was not linking to the car at all when i tried to unlock it.  Then i tried unlockig the hatch and going in through there.  Usually, when I do that, the alarm goes off due to motion sensors, but that didnt happen this time. Now, the car won't start because it disabled the starter for some reason.  I don't have any time today to look at this, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this.  the car is my daily driver, a 77 280z.  I don't care at this point if i have to tear out all of the parts of the alarm system, but i did't install this, the previous owner did, so I have no idea about where everything is or how to do it.

Any helpful tips on how to make the starter work again is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

You can try unplugging it from the power source, if there is no backup battery to the alarm, the car should start. Also, the relay that interrupts the starter should be tied into the wiring on the steering column. The wires that plug into the back of your starter switch. I will say that my Viper alarm has been the BEST car alarm I have ever owned. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.