HybridZ
Zzeal

S30 Pieces Parts, Chaa....eeep! Some free

All from a '73 automatic, which didn't show a lot of miles, the odo reads 56,332.

I bought the car as  a rolling shell with a couple boxes of parts, so I'm assuming they're '73 vintage.

To get the free stuff, just pay the shipping, USPS or Fedex. A couple of freebies per person please.

The pile of wire in the "free" photo was running from the front to the rear of the car. The steering column clamshell is missing one of the little alignment pins.

The heavier $20 stuff will more likely ship Fedex, at the buyer's expense.

The paired stuff, the lids, rods, and pedals are $20 together. The tach, speedo and gauges together are $20. Also included, but not pictured, is a pair of stock front control arms, again, 20 smackers.

The master cylinder shouldn't be in this photo, it's free.

Everything ships from 44122. Paypal is the preferred monopoly.

Thanks for looking

12/8/15   Everything's gone!  Thanks all!!!

Steve

First photo is all of the $20 ea. stuff. Last two are all freebies.

post-3992-0-32918400-1448318530_thumb.jpg

post-3992-0-20458900-1448318647_thumb.jpg

post-3992-0-46704400-1448318678_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zzeal

Interested in a pair of the engine compartment air ducts ( if they are not cracked), the pair of seat belt receptacles, and the pair of black oval plates (sway bar backing plates) shipped to Fairport, NY 14450

All three are in the last photo - Freebies??

Let me know total cost with shipping

Thanks!

Tom

Interested in a pair of the engine compartment air ducts ( if they are not cracked), the pair of seat belt receptacles, and the pair of black oval plates (sway bar backing plates) shipped to Fairport, NY 14450

All three are in the last photo - Freebies??

Let me know total cost with shipping

Thanks!

Tom

Tom, just sent you a PM, and thanks!, I had no idea what the pair of oval plates were for.

This is a very nice gesture on your part Zzeal--

I would like to have the relays and flasher  shown in the third photo just below the clamshell, please.  :D

Shipping would be to Bentonville, Arkansas 72712

Paypal ready.

Thank you Sir!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Jim D.

"Zup"

SOLD                                                                                 "PENDING"

Steering wheel                                                                    Engine bay air ducts Sold

Gauges                                                                               Vents w/cables Sold

Wiper arms                                                                         Steering column clamshell Sold

Distributor                                                                           Jack and jack tools

Alt. bracket                                                                         Tension rods

Flashers/misc elec.                                                             Back up plates for sway bar Sold

Seat belt "receivers"                                                           Triangular plastic pieces Sold

Here's some pix of the front control arms, and of the alternator. The alternator is an unused rebuild, and would cost about $20 to get it to the west coast.                                                    

post-3992-0-78648900-1448581920_thumb.jpg

post-3992-0-08775300-1448581957_thumb.jpg

post-3992-0-18743200-1448582002_thumb.jpg

post-3992-0-27387500-1448582026_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zzeal

Are the front control arms still available? I'm rebuilding my front suspension and REALLY don't want to spend the weekend bashing out the old bushings and ball joints!

Yep, they're available. PM me your zip and I'll figure out a total with shipping.