HybridZ

240z rear disc brakes with 14" wheels

Go here: http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/39435-help-what-brake-options-are-available-for-s30-z-cars/

type "14 inch" in Search this Topic window

Note: most of the popular disk upgrades do not improve braking performance.  They actually reduce stopping performance and result in an unbalanced braking system. Many people regret doing the rear "disk upgrade" once they realize that it doesn't perform well and then they have to change  other brake system components (domino effect) to make it work. Check out the brake balance calculations associated with various disk brake "upgrades" posted in the brake section.

Hybridz has the most reliable information about Z modifications, but you have to dig it out.

I was planning on going to rear disk with the MSA kit.

Then I read that it really doesn't improve braking.

What was supposed to help improve braking was going to the Toyota front brake mod.

Any input on that?

It certainly would be cheaper & easier from what I've read.

I was planning on going to rear disk with the MSA kit.

Then I read that it really doesn't improve braking.

What was supposed to help improve braking was going to the Toyota front brake mod.

Any input on that?  http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/39435-help-what-brake-options-are-available-for-s30-z-cars/

It certainly would be cheaper & easier from what I've read.