HybridZ

The summit Circle track cell I bought is made by...

Mikelly

RJS... I just got the 45 degree filler with flap valve tonight in the mail packed in a RJS bag, right size, right bolt pattern, perfect fit. I completely re-assembles the unit, including relocating the pickup to the center of the cell and plumbing in a return line! Once all the mods are done and the unit is completely finished, I'll write a new tech article and post pics! This unit will be sweet! 22 gallons and a remote external filler.... nice!

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

I look forward to the tech article! I think I may check out some of the circle track suppliers to see if they may have some of the same parts. I am curious on the internal construction of the cell. Is it a poly tank in the metal case? Based on the price I'm sure there is no bladder but is there foam?

thanks.

The unit consists of the safe which is 20 gage steel, with a poly inner cell/ bladder with foam in side of it. It comes with the fittings for a vent and a fuel pickup.

Also it has a nice 3inch bail

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk