Location: San Antonio, Tx
I am selling my "'81 280zx Turbo GL". I need to clear space for another vehicle.
- Car is as "stock" as I could keep it.
- Car has about 500 miles on an overhaul (both engine and auto transmission were rebuilt)
- new Turbo
- new stock, turbo injectors
- I replaced the stock ECU with a MS3 (MegaSquirt EMS)
- I am in the middle of replacing the MS3 with a NEW ms3/MS extra setup to get to full sequential injection. Car did run fantastick - I have MS3 logs.
- Car is not running now - no time to finish MS3/MSx install!
- New performance springs (1" lower than stock)
- New stereo, 4 speakers in the "stock" locations
- NEW, GENUINE NISSAN '81-'83 TURBO hood - these are as scarce as hens teeth
- Pictures show car without much of the trim - I was preparing to have it painted. I have all trim pieces
- there is no rust in floor pans
- some rust in bottom of both doors, I repaired that a few years ago
- Car has been garaged most of it's life
- T Tops, of course, with the GL model. Both tops in good shape.
- Car is a great project car - would love to see it go to a new owner that will get it painted, finish MS3/MSX install and drive it.
- Again - this car comes with
- TWO MS3 (v3.57) Megasuirt EMS's - one of them new, unused and with the MSExtra daughter card
- One JimStim v2
- A new GENUINE NISSAN '81-'83 turbo hood (unpainted, still in black primer, installed on car)
- new coil springs
- Good T Tops (scarce)
- Rebuilt, strong stock 6 cyl eng (rebuild by Kendrick Automotive, San Antonio ,TX)
- Rebuilt, stock automatic trans
- More pics available on the craigslist add here : http://sanantonio.cr...5413608757.html
Edited by phi135, 24 January 2016 - 11:53 AM.