HybridZ

What do you think about my fuse box update?

tioga

post-41676-0-27721800-1453079425_thumb.jpegpost-41676-0-15234700-1453079554_thumb.jpeg

Interior box has all the fuel injection relays & fuses in their own section. Then normal car body fuses. Then a panel with a 50 amp accessory relay, a ignition relay, horn relay & headlight relay. The ignition switch now only carries the load of the two relays. There is a forth section with 6 micro relays that is for expansion in the future.

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Interior box has all the fuel injection relays & fuses in their own section. Then normal car body fuses. Then a panel with a 50 amp accessory relay, a ignition relay, horn relay & headlight relay. The ignition switch now only carries the load of the two relays. There is a forth section with 6 micro relays that is for expansion in the future.

I approve!  That is some very nice work.

• 2 weeks later...

It has a cover. Why do you think I need a 80a fuse? Do you know the load on that circuit? Honestly I need to look at the load on each of them & decide what fuses to use. The ones in it I had laying around.

Edited by tioga

• 2 weeks later...