HybridZ

Opnion on Rota RB wheels

To start I want to apologize about being such a noob seeing as I just ventured into the Z world a few weeks ago and I've read countless forums/ googling everything I could possibly think of with little luck or mixed opinions.

I purchased a 77' 280z 2+2 with an ls1 swap that needed quite a bit of love. So far I'm just about finished with suspension and brakes; tokico hp, eibach progressive lowering springs, poly bushing kit, rear disk conversion, and s12w caliper upgrade.

Now I'm looking for a set of wheels to finish and I'm really interested in the Rota RB 16x7 - 16x8 staggerd; they are offered in a +04 and +14 offset. My question is about the offset and clearance issues with the strut perch, fenders, and front lip(stock). Which offset would be better with my current setup and will I need spacers? I had planned to order flares before the spring as well, I just don't want to order the wrong wheel and then end up needing a ton of trimming.

Thank you!