HybridZ

Anyone running 16" Watanabe F8 wheels? Help needed.

Hopefully someone on here runs 16" Watanabe F8 wheels.

I'd like to change my rear wheels to 8.5 Watanabes but I need to make sure my brakes will fit so I need to know the inner diameter of the wheels, my brakes are nearer the rear of the wheels so I'm interested in the diameter from the centre to back.

If anyone is running these it would be great help if you could measure them for me.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I have watanabe R types. I have to run a 5mm spacer all four corners to clear my wilwoods from the spokes. My setup is different however, 16x9 R 16x8.5 F. It would depend on how big your calliper and rotor are.

Edited by Git-y-up

I am more worried about the clearance to the inside of the rim than the spokes, I would like to avoid spacers if possible though but I guess thats not possible on Wats.

Guess you are running flares to be using that size.

I prefer the R types but then I have to run a max of 8" on the rear whereas if I use the F8 type I can run 8.5" and 245 tyres with stock arches.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump to see if anyone can help, still haven't been able to find the inner mid to rear diameter of Watanabes, either F8 or R type in 16".

I think I can get away with a minimum of 370mm.