HybridZ

Your datsun Z's turbo'd "LS" engine pictures

I got myself a GT45 turbo and no way I can fit that between my radiator and engine! Not to mention since I have the JCI ac compressor kit, I can't do forward and under as there simply isn't enough space to fit a header output through there. I'm going to have to run a forward and up system, but even then I cannot fit my turbo between my radiator and engine... just not enough space! I'm either going to have to cut my radiator support and move it and get another 2-3in's. Not sure how everyone else is fitting their turbos with AC as well. So far every picture album I find, it looks like no one is running ac and a turbo?

Elegant in its simplicity! Which water pump and balancer are you using?

All accessories are F-body. With milling the back for the single bar and keeping the stock F-body mount it worked proper for spacing of all F-body accessories.

Waterpump -  AC Delco part# 252-846

Alternator - AC Delco part# 334-2486A this is a reman part.

Tensioner Assy - Gates part# 38195

Idler Pulley - Gates part# 38041

Balancer/Pulley - Fluidampr part# 740111

There is no power-steering pump or ac involved with this setup of course. Also I have not sorted out the part number for my belt yet. I need to get a line and measure it.

• 4 weeks later...