HybridZ

Looking for a 1975 or older Z

AdvancedHybrid

Hi Jacob, saw you were interested in the market for a 1975 Z. I have a 1975 in 90% done. Started building it in 2006 and garaged most of it's life. Rebuilt F54 with rebuilt N42,rebuilt close ratio Zx five speed transmission, new Hp clutch kit, new Fidanza aluminum flywheel, new EFI injection system with hot Ignition coil and Zx upgraded Ignition distributor, new stainless brake lines at all four wheels. All original bushings including steering rack have be installed with urethane bushings, new gas HP gas adjust struts replaced with new dust booths and bump stops, new ball joints and tie rod ends. Much more.

• 7 months later...

Yes I am selling my nearly complete 1972 Datsun 240z race car or drift car project. Engine (approximately 600 Hp) is a fully built sr20 Det s14 with Tomei 2.2 stroker kit as well Tomei valve train upgrade to 9000 rpm, ikea formula Independent throttle bodies, Garrett GT 35 R ball bearing turbo, titanium bored out sleeves, balanced and blueprinted engine, 5 way ported and polished heads matched to intake and exhaust manifold , IMSA wide body fiberglass body and Doors,hood , rear hatch, Arizona Z Car custom suspension, GForce dog engagement 5 spd BorgWarner T5 gearbox, 5.5 inch triple disc clutch And race flywheel, R200 3.9 to 1 Nismo LSD race differential, full custom roll cage and seam welded chassis, 16 x 12 extreme lightweight race wheels 2 sets with Goodyear racing slicks , complete Wilwood braking system 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers and master cylinders and pedals set. Complete fire suppression system. Corbeau racing seats and schroth 6 point harness. Fuel safe 18 gallon fuel cell in spare tire well. Email me for more pictures and questions. Over $75K invested new house purchase forces sale will sacrifice for only US$ 25,000 email Kidpalce@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...