HybridZ

WTB 280Z front and rear uprights

heavy85

Cracked a rear suspension upright at VIR yesterday so need new uprights. Going to replace all 4 since these have apparently too much abuse. Prefer complete with stub axles (rear) and hubs (front) but will consider just the uprights. In central Illinois if anyone is local but since Im out commission will pay shipping.

Thanks

Cameron

Off-topic; but were you at Hyperfest last weekend, Cameron? Heard it went well, despite the crappy weather. Good luck with the repairs.

r/John

Yep I was there for UTCC then the TT races over the weekend. Yeah weather ended up good with only rain Friday night. VIR kicked my ass though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a complete set as you describe... but am in Atlanta... and shipping would be expensive...

Yeah but I'm not finding local so if you would ship I'm interested in a price. 62521 zip. I strapped a transmission to a pallet and shipped fedex freight and was doable - closest depot is Lincoln Il if that's an option.

I'm willing to ship, but need to break them down. They have springs and cartridges now. I'll try to pull the spindle pins to make them easier to box/crate. I can do that this weekend. We can talk price in PM and I can send pics in the next couple of days.