4 replies to this topic

#1 rjracin240

rjracin240

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLake Asbury Fl

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:07 AM

Z1 Motorsports is back again this year with the Z Nationals, if you want a good time and to see some serious Z's both on the track or posing at the car show then this is one of the Z events to see.

this year the track day is going to be at Road Atlanta, definitely a world class track and one which you need to have the serious Race Face on for.

October 14-15

Let the smack talking begin!

WWW.ZNATIONALS.COM

Russ Jones
When I am dead and buried is when I will catch up on my sleep

#2 RebekahsZ

RebekahsZ

Life Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5332 posts
  • LocationFlorence, Alabama

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:04 AM

I'm committed to the GA 1/2-mile Sep 17-18 with EasTNz to get him to use his turbo LS1 for more than grocery-getting. Then Sep 30-Oct2 for the Ohio Mile, which is my chance to try out a new spring rate and slotted crossmember. Second daughter will be in first semester at Auburn so I'm gonna be bound up a little by Auburn football calendar and a mama whose youngest daughter just left home (expecting a little Prozak and lotta Kleenex may be required this year). I hope to look at calendar with the Mrs some time today to see if I can pull off this many events in such short order without her finally calling a lawyer. I guess I will just leave my road race pads on it (they've not come off since ZCON Memphis) and that takes one re-configure task off the list. I'd really like to come-I have a certain instructor from upstate NY I'd like to get more seat time with and another from Marietta, GA! It will likely already be snowing in Syracuse, so 1 tuff z may have his car in mothballs by October. But, I'd be willing to split a plane ticket to get him there.... We will see what I can pull off, but I may be sleeping a lot on the couch this fall. Everybody's still asleep at my house from a party last night. Heading out to the shop to make some progress...

1972 240z, purchased in 1991 for $900. Bone stock LS2/T56/DBW from 2006 GTO, swap completed in 2011. 400rwhp/435 rwtq. 2400# minus driver. JCI swap, Mantic ER2 clutch kit, JTR headers, single exhaust, Borla muffler, MGW shifter, M2 Differentials shortened Z31 CV axles, Z31 CLSD R200, Chequered Flag Racing billet stubs and companion flanges. MSD 2-step, Hurst roll control, both operated from switches on clutch pedal. 9" Hoosier drag slicks on Weld Draglites, 245/45/16 Hoosier A6/R6 on 16X8+10 Rota RBR. 225/250 sectioned coilovers, Koni 8610-1437RACE shocks, DP and EMI camber plates, MM shortened rear control arms, TTT front control arms, poly and aluminum bushings. Top speeds: Ohio Mile 174mph, C/GMS class record holder, best 1/8 mile 6.96 at 100mph, best 1/4-mile 11.0 at 126mph, best 60' 1.43, best 1/2-mile 148mph at GA 1/2-mile. Home Track-Jake's Dragway, Moulton, AL. SCCA autocross club - TVR, Huntsville, AL. Lets race!

#3 98blackbell

98blackbell

Always Here

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationGa. Isle of Hope

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:45 AM

Would love to make it.

Should have new turbo and fuel system on. The son tooquick260, would be navigator. Wife and I bought the yacht and will be moving on board the first of August.

Attached Files

Father to tooquick260, part time mechanic and co-driver.

Our build since 2012, never ending but soon to be a master piece.
http://forums.hybrid...echnotoytuning/

#4 rjracin240

rjracin240

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLake Asbury Fl

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:00 AM

All registered and paid up for track day and hotel, hoping to see you all out there and have some fun!

Russ Jones

#5 rjracin240

rjracin240

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLake Asbury Fl

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:49 AM

Another great track day with Z Nationals, once the track had cleared up and got a chance to open the car up. Hope all that attended had a great time as well.

Attached Files

Russ Jones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users