HybridZ

240z 1uzfe Turbo

CArFAn

Almost finished with this project and wanted to see were there any other documented 240z specific 1uz turbo swaps out there. I can't seem to find anything would be dope if I were the first 240z specfic. This isn't a show car and never will be so any of you who don't like, gtfo. No specfic plans for the car other than learning more of what I don't know while having fun and making good power without spending ludicrous amounts of money. Sorry for the sideways picture, anyone on instgram feel free to add me for more pictures and videos I will post more here once I get home. IG 510s30kees

post-1901-0-24734800-1464733899_thumb.jpg

There have been a couple of 1UZ into 240z transplants on lextreme.com, plus lots of turbo info there, (can't get the link to stick)

Edit, misread post, thought you were looking for info

Edited by RUSSJZ-ZED

Came across quite a few with a simple google search, even some YouTube vids. Do they give much info? Are they of great quality? Can't garuntee that. But to answer your question, yes there are others, No you're not the first Turbo 1uzfe 240z.