HybridZ
Turbo_the_world

Won't start after fuel rail upgrade

Well they workish, I havery already ordered new injectors as these ones are 330cc and my car currently runs like poop with them. Thank you for your reply though, luckily I had read that article prior and already have a set of those injectors on the way. Unfortunately I had to change my injector plugs again lol.

Holy moley.  Didn't know you were running 312 cc (or 330, whatever, way too many cc) injectors.  Since you went with Pallnet it's assumed you went with his injector recommendation for a stock ECU.  The ECU is designed for a specific flow rate.  It doesn't adjust.

The high impedance injectors will, actually, work with the stock ECU.  With or without the dropping resistors.  Not sure if the fine details of opening times matter with the primitive ECU, but they do open and close as they're supposed to.

Edited by NewZed

I didn't do as much research as I should have lol. I went with cressida injectors which I thought would be fine, I was thinking they would regulate but I didn't even think about the fact there's no oxygen sensor lol. Just a bit of mistakes for my lack of research. Now I will have injectors if I ever want to turbo this z. But hey! At least my carpet kit arrived and the new seats, interior is almost done so that's a plus.