HybridZ

Need help, Neo Rb25 280z with powerFC no start and lots of fuel,even in oil!

So im some serious needed help, 

i have a Neo RB25det running on the Power FC. I also am using Wiring specialties wiring harness. other than intercooler, intake-manifold, throttle body and injectors. metal head gasket and head studs. everything else is stock. 

I am the point of attempting to start my car. The car would turn over but would not fire off. The injectors basically dumped lots of fuel into the cylinders. This fuel atomized and some fuel even made into the oil.

I am running a Power FC, I have initialized the system for a fresh start. I have accounted for having brand new daetschwerks larger 440cc injectors. i have spark and have checked my (mechanical timing). I have checked all coil and injector wires and they all seem to be correct, voltage is where it should be and grounds where there should be. I have spark. With the Power FC controller I can see that it has TPS reading, MAF, rpm, 02. Etc. so its seems to me like everything should be correct.

The only issue I came across when trouble shooting. Was the start signal wire. At the ecu connector under the plastic cover the start signal wire was directly connected to the control system power wire. So the pump was always running on start instead of priming. and it always thought it was starting.

So I connects the start signal wire to my start signal to the ecu and now its seems to be correct. Now im not sure if this would be related to my fuel dump no start issue but is seems to still not be working. I changed the oil and pulled the pugs. Cleaned the cylinders out and cleaned the plugs. Put it all back together , re initialized and set up the pwr FC and it all happens again!  Im incredibly frustrated and im not sure what to do. On top of all of this it turning over very slowly. Like a weak starter or because of the hydro pressure form the excess fuel flooding the cylinders . i have a new starter on order already but i do no think it can be only issue.

I have check and cleaned everything multiple times. Short of bad ECU or Bad injectors that are stuck on im not sure what to do.could there have been any damage being connected the way it was.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas! pics for attention!

post-2235-0-55505000-1466978476_thumb.jpeg

post-2235-0-07867600-1466978491_thumb.jpeg

Well firstly. Does it turn over quickly with the sparks removed/ injectors unplugged?

The next thing. Is this a stock hareness? Have you messed with the injector wiring? 

I dont know how PowerFC works but my logical next step would be to set normal/ase/crank fuelling to 0 and see if the injectors still fire.