#1 Bad Bob

Bad Bob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:08 AM

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me the engine origin of the codes cast on L6 crankshafts. Is there a list I could look up? I bought a lot of stuff from Electromotive in the late 80' early 90' when they were clearing out their racing Z program. I have 15 cranks of various type including  P30 and E31, even some with no cast marks.

#2 datsun240z66gt2

datsun240z66gt2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationwinnipeg Canada

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me the engine origin of the codes cast on L6 crankshafts. Is there a list I could look up? I bought a lot of stuff from Electromotive in the late 80' early 90' when they were clearing out their racing Z program. I have 15 cranks of various type including  P30 and E31, even some with no cast marks.

p cranks are for 280   V cranks are LD

#3 Tony D

Tony D

Wiki D

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9979 posts
  • LocationReno NV & Lucena Quezon, Philippines

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:53 PM

"Forging Numbers"...none of them are cast, they are all forged and the numbers are die numbers used in the forging process...
Misanthropic Anthroparion Class 5 Hoarder, aspiring to posthumous fame as my containers are cut open and the market floods with crap I've squirrelled away over the years! I endeavour to persevere...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 240z, 260z, 280z, crankshaft codes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users