HybridZ

How to measure ride height?

I will be getting BC coilovers soon, but would like to keep the same stance I have now.  The current setup was achieved almost 10yrs ago with cut springs.  I guess my real question is do I want the extra low springs or normal springs?

post-51218-0-85910400-1468601321_thumb.jpg

Frame rails or pinch welds would be ideal.

I use the terrible reference point of the wheel hub to the body line. You look like you are a little higher then my cut spring height.

If you want to go lower at some point, the extra low would be a good choice. If you have no thoughts of going lower, then the regular ones would be fine.

I am of course speaking from the 240z perspective.

I will be getting BC coilovers soon, but would like to keep the same stance I have now.  The current setup was achieved almost 10yrs ago with cut springs.   I guess my real question is do I want the extra low springs or normal springs?

Should have put your "real question" in the title.

Your car is not super low now and you want the same stance.  So regular springs should put you in the middle of the coilover adjustment range.  "Super low" means slammed.