HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
Leskinen

LD crankshaft

That would depend on price??

I would have to buy the complete engine and the prize for that would be around 200-300€.... Plus shipping to you. I do not know how much that would be to USA. Im guessing not cheap.

So it might be I'll buy one in my own shelf just in case i decide to go that route.

So this is what I have. Two shafts: both have V07 and V0740 marking on it.

In both cranks there is a small "ring" in the flywheel flange probably caused by oil seal (pictures)? The connecting rod journals and main bearing journals look nice and clean.

Edit: shipping to US would be about 170usd/crank. Would 600usd/each be reasonable prize shipped?

Edit: both have the same markings on them. Uploaded better pics.

post-43784-0-44951000-1474208825_thumb.jpg

post-43784-0-69514900-1474208847_thumb.jpg

post-43784-0-88759500-1474208873_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leskinen

I tried to start a new topic in buy/sell section but for some reason I can't (the button says "you cannot start a new topic").

I'm not looking at making my self rich with these cranks but I would like to get my own costs covered if these cranks are worth selling. For exampe I will build a wooden box for shipping (so the shipping won't damage the shafts). Is the ring in the flywheel flange a problem that means these cranks are worthless?

Could some one with LD stroke experience estimate a reasonable value for these items? 300usd + shipping? 350$?

Juho