HybridZ
ihiryu

BC Coilover Group Buy?

I just became a direct dealer to BC!  I wanted to see if people were down for a group buy.  Prices would obviously fall for how many orders I can place.  

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY! 08/05/2017 1% OF PROFITS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO KEEPING HYBRIDZ UP AND RUNNING!!!! 

Edited by ihiryu

As of right now, prices are set at retail.  I put this out as a feeler to kinda see what the Datsun Community wants.  And i'm going to try my best to tailor to what you guys need.

What is the cheapest place you've found the coilovers for?  I'll see how many units i have to sell to beat that price.

Jpn garage lists at $1195 shipped with 3 or 4 bolt camber plates, optional swift springs, longer studs for strut bars, and a selection of spring rates, with regular and extreme low kits.

By the way, I was very pleased with my speedhut purchase from you..... And will gladly do business with you again. Jim

So the item we're looking at is P/N D-49-BR

http://www.bcracing-na.com/br-type/

For the Datsun Application, it does have front and rear camber adjustment.  

I thought the # for the Z was 94, not 49?  I'd be interested in a 4bolt extended stud option.

I'd be interested if the DR's ever came to fruition. Last I inquired about them they were "in development"

Sorry for the confusion. When I went to the BC site it was listed for the 240 under that number at 1500.00 for the DR's

DR Series Coilover Datsun 240Z (1969-1974)

Chassis Code: S30

Please allow 2-3 weeks for Delivery

In Stock Items Ship Same Day!

Select Springs:

Front Camber Plate:

Rear Camber Plate:

Price: $1,500.00

Ship

Pick Up At BC Racing North America

Pickup Location Info

- +

SKU: D-94-DR-BC

Front Spring: 4kg

Rear Spring: 5kg

Camber: Front Standard/Rear Standard

post-38304-0-95247200-1472014349_thumb.jpg

Edited by trackzpeed

Okay, so I looked into it as well, and they are special order, so they don't show up on my P/N search for the vendors, because it's not a coilover they offer.  It's more of a custom coilover setup.

So if I can get a head count on what the D-94-DR-BC or people who want the regular D-49-BR then we can start the pricing

I would be interested in a group buy purchase, I think. I have been throwing around the idea of BC or T3 coilovers for some time. And I had one shop tell me they could section my struts and weld in ground controls, but the price was way off. I have 0 suspension anything in my car right now, and I only want to spend the money once, and correctly. What are the major differences between DR vs. BR? Sorry for the nube status, just know that I appreciate your help!

Also, does the DR come with the extended stud option? I plan on running braces.

Edited by Gaiden_08

I would be interested in a group buy purchase, I think. I have been throwing around the idea of BC or T3 coilovers for some time. And I had one shop tell me they could section my struts and weld in ground controls, but the price was way off. I have 0 suspension anything in my car right now, and I only want to spend the money once, and correctly. What are the major differences between DR vs. BR? Sorry for the nube status, just know that I appreciate your help!

Also, does the DR come with the extended stud option? I plan on running braces.

Yes!

The DR series coilover uses a digressive piston. That is the only difference I can see from the BR series. Ideally we could get BC to produce the RM series which gets you an inverted strut similar to bilsteins. 

I could do it, but I need guys to commit