BC Coilover Group Buy?

ihiryu

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be interested in a group buy purchase, I think. I have been throwing around the idea of BC or T3 coilovers for some time. And I had one shop tell me they could section my struts and weld in ground controls, but the price was way off. I have 0 suspension anything in my car right now, and I only want to spend the money once, and correctly. What are the major differences between DR vs. BR? Sorry for the nube status, just know that I appreciate your help!

Also, does the DR come with the extended stud option? I plan on running braces.

Edited by Gaiden_08

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in a group buy purchase, I think. I have been throwing around the idea of BC or T3 coilovers for some time. And I had one shop tell me they could section my struts and weld in ground controls, but the price was way off. I have 0 suspension anything in my car right now, and I only want to spend the money once, and correctly. What are the major differences between DR vs. BR? Sorry for the nube status, just know that I appreciate your help!

Also, does the DR come with the extended stud option? I plan on running braces.

Yes!

The DR series coilover uses a digressive piston. That is the only difference I can see from the BR series. Ideally we could get BC to produce the RM series which gets you an inverted strut similar to bilsteins. 

I could do it, but I need guys to commit

Yes!

I could do it, but I need guys to commit

I suggest updating the first post with the details. Which models are available for group buy, what the starting cost is, when funds are due, when product is estimated to be delivered. I would want to know the details prior to committing. 

• 1 month later...

Just put in an order with Steve (ihiryu) for my DR's.  Price was so good I can't imagine what a group buy discount would have been!  

If you've been following the Speedhut thread, you know he's a great guy to deal with.  Now just to patiently wait a month for BC to make 'em...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a single kit here for a 260z.  Customer ordered it, and decided to go a different route.  It's a regular kit (not extreme low).  It's here in stock, and might be possible to give an extra discount on the kit.

• 2 weeks later...