HybridZ

What part would you like 3d printed?

nzarano

would people pay around 40$ plus shipping for a plastic glove box kit? The kit comes with all the pieces they would just need to be put together. the kit will include instructions on how to bond and install everything. for an extra 5-10$ i will sell them put together. I will also offer an upholstered option if people would like their glove boxes lined with leather or something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Something I have an interest in is having the top part of the 240z column cover with provision for a left blinker indicator, right blinker indicator, high beams, and check engine light LEDs.

For people that have swapped their gauges without those indicator built in.

#justathought

• Like 1

Something I have an interest in is having the top part of the 240z column cover with provision for a left blinker indicator, right blinker indicator, high beams, and check engine light LEDs.

For people that have swapped their gauges without those indicator built in.

#justathought

very good idea I just went through same thing,

Or just the columns in general always break. I also like the idea of the mount ring for aftermarket gauges. Also cause I just went through this.

I am suprised no one mentioned series 1 ashtray those are expensive for nothing.

How about the glove box logo? for 280z its on top I think

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...