HybridZ

72 240z lime green (primer) 45k miles in Buffalo, NY: how much should I ask for it?

Floorless240z

My dad has this 72 240z for about 30 years, and he got it from a friend so we know the odometer hasn't rolled over. It's in primer now, ran when parked, surface rust all over but there doesn't appear to be rot. Uncracked dash, interior is complete, everything is complete but there's bondo on the rear quarter panel and roof, etc. 

Many of you may recognize him as he's been to a few Z conventions, more than I anyway. Anyway he restored his '71 35 years ago and it's still in beautiful shape, though it looks like this car may never reach restoration as we're all so busy these days.

Granted value is geographical, what should he ask for this Z being that it's located in Buffalo, NY? Here's a link to the full photo album with underbody pics:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Coldaccord/library/1972%20Datsun%20240z%20Lime%20Green

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

null_zpseff58594.jpg

null_zps40658f12.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Thanks in advance for any input

• 3 weeks later...