HybridZ
texis30O

Carbon Signal JG Spec Moonbeam kit ( 8/100)

Wheels I designed with SevenK wheels.  I own the only set in existence.  They have plans to make them as they are ordered in the near future.  Fronts are a 17x10 and rear are a 17x11.5.  The offsets are as I ordered but will vary depending on the suspension set ups on your cars.  Wheels are a 3 piece, forged faces, and barrels, I am considering switching to titanium hardware for added weight savings, the faces have been lightened with fillets in the sides of he spokes as well as in the rear of them.  . 

Those wheels do look good says Mr Fussy, what I reckon would be really cool are light alloy wheels that look like steel stock car wheels. A real race car look.

These wheels are lighter than my CCW Classics ( which I opted to go with the "lightened" faces on). 

@RB26powered74zcar... Joel.... My interior is a wreck.  Not even close to being done.  I still have to:

Buy a passenger seat the same as my driver's  ( I just put in a Technocraft T4)

Buy HVAC for the car

Buy ele power steering

Buy new Nardi steering wheel

New carpet

I am working with a local interior guy on doing the full Alacantera interior. 

I have a few surprises in store for the interior panels I am working on as well.   

I appreciate all of the compliments, this car has been a labor of love as I have such a long history with it..... the original owner is a close family friend