HybridZ

Carbon Signal JG Spec Moonbeam kit ( 8/100)

texis30O

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I changed my Instagram name to datlszguy   Sorry about that.  The car has been stuck at the fab shop.  Getting tuned this week and will go back to the painter for assembly next week.  ( I should be close to 800whp now.  I will know on Friday 4/21)

• 2 months later...

Wheels I designed with SevenK wheels.  I own the only set in existence.  They have plans to make them as they are ordered in the near future.  Fronts are a 17x10 and rear are a 17x11.5.  The offsets are as I ordered but will vary depending on the suspension set ups on your cars.  Wheels are a 3 piece, forged faces, and barrels, I am considering switching to titanium hardware for added weight savings, the faces have been lightened with fillets in the sides of he spokes as well as in the rear of them.  . 

• 2 weeks later...

Those wheels do look good says Mr Fussy, what I reckon would be really cool are light alloy wheels that look like steel stock car wheels. A real race car look.

These wheels are lighter than my CCW Classics ( which I opted to go with the "lightened" faces on). 

• 2 weeks later...

@RB26powered74zcar... Joel.... My interior is a wreck.  Not even close to being done.  I still have to:

Buy a passenger seat the same as my driver's  ( I just put in a Technocraft T4)

Buy HVAC for the car

Buy ele power steering

Buy new Nardi steering wheel

New carpet

I am working with a local interior guy on doing the full Alacantera interior. 

I have a few surprises in store for the interior panels I am working on as well.   

I appreciate all of the compliments, this car has been a labor of love as I have such a long history with it..... the original owner is a close family friend

• 7 months later...