HybridZ

Where to get a LS motor mount that allows long tubes?

Hello gentlemen,

Hopefully I posted this in the right area. Its been for ever since I posted or been back on the forum. Got my self a clean freshly painted 71 240Z from the original owner that started a restoration and gave up. Car is already painted and ready for a motor. Got a ton of stuff with it. Completely restored dash, new door panels, new seats, ext. Color is Mexican Orange which is the actual name of the paint I was told. Not my ideal color but I plan to wrap it.

I got 2 motor options. 2015 LT1 N/A or go with a 2014 LS9. 

I figured the LS9 is to much power for the car and don't want to get into tubbing it so planned to go with the LT1 set up. 

Does anyone know where I can get a set of motor mounts that will allow long tubes?

Thanks in advance!

I've got the CX Racing kit without the long tubes. I have Shorties with an LS3 and it's a tight fit. It does allow a lot of horizontal adjustment, but I had to do some frankensteining to my steering linkage just to get shorties to work... I honestly don't see how long tubes will work with it. (Notice how they only show pictures of the passenger side without the linkage).

I've got the CX Racing kit without the long tubes. I have Shorties with an LS3 and it's a tight fit. It does allow a lot of horizontal adjustment, but I had to do some frankensteining to my steering linkage just to get shorties to work... I honestly don't see how long tubes will work with it. (Notice how they only show pictures of the passenger side without the linkage).

That's what I thought. I can almost bet that if I buy it, it wont fit with my luck and get really pissed off and out a bunch of money. I was hoping to find someone that ran that same set up to see the fitment.  

That is CX racings kit sold by someone else on EBay.

I HIGHLY recommend Hoke Performance's setup. It works with both long tube makers: Hawks headers and CX Racing.