New here. Always loved Datsuns since i drove a 80s 910 (known as a Nissan Bluebird in my parts) when i first started driving. I have been meaning to build one for a long time and recently picked up one. I plan to do a 'full' restoration/build.
What I bought:
IMG_20160924_111246191_HDR.jpg 170.18KB 0 downloads
IMG_20160924_111256900_HDR.jpg 142.44KB 0 downloads
What i have done so far.
IMG_20161001_182634154.jpg 147.04KB 0 downloads
IMG_20161001_182654641.jpg 148.09KB 0 downloads
My ultimate goal is a 600ish rwhp 2JZGTE VVTi mated to a Aisin AR5 with an OBX LSD in the back. But for now I plan to aim for 400 on stock internals with the stock turbos.
My parts arriving this week are:
- From JPNGarage
- BC Racing coilovers
- From Z Car Depot
- Front Wheel bearing Kit
- Energy Suspension poly-bushing kit
- Tie-rods and ball joints
- ST Suspensions sway bar set (front and rear)
- weather stripping
- Rear disk brake conversion kit
- From Silvermine motorsports
- Front brake upgrade kit (these are the Toyota big calipers)
My aim for this weekend and next week is:
1. Scrape and recoat underside
2. Put suspension and brakes back together