HybridZ

Affordable Chrome Plating for Plastic: Final Club Promotion

9teen7t240z

After nearly 5 years of serving the Datsun community, Vintage Chrome will be terminating the service by the end of this year. There comes a time in most every entrepreneurial venture when you reach a point in which you have a tough decision to make......"get big or get out".  Unfortunately, achieving significant growth at this stage of the venture would simply require a commitment of  resources that I am not prepared to make at this stage of my life. So, I have decided that "getting out" is the best course of action for me and my family.

I know that there are members of the club that would still like to have some plastic parts chrome plated, so I am announcing a final production run and club member discount.

The Promotion will work as follows:

1. Orders will be accepted from today's date, October 15, 2016, through October 31, 2016.

2. Pricing for many of the more common Z and other Datsun parts are listed below, but we also have the capability to chrome plate any rigid plastic piece, even if it was not originally plated by Datsun . If you need this customized service, please email vintagechromellc@gmail.com for a specific quote.

3. The customer must ensure that parts to be chromed are disassembled to the point where only the pieces to be chromed are provided to us. No other preparation is required by the customer. All stripping and prep work will be completed by us.

4. Payment Policy: Payment via PayPal is due at time of order. Domestic (US) shipping and handling charges will be $9.95 per package.

5. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Prices are the same as quoted here except non-US customers will be responsible for freight costs and applicable customs charges, if any.

6.Shipping Info:

Your parts should be  be shipped to the following address:

M. Robbins - Vintage Chrome
7250 S. Durango Dr., Suite 130-164
Las Vegas, NV 89113

9. Please be sure to include with your packaged parts:

• Your name
  • Return shipping address
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • Special instructions (even if previously communicated through PM or email). 

Examine your cores carefully before sending them to Vintage Chrome. Peeling or discolored chrome is OK, but parts must not be warped, have cracks, gouges or missing pieces in the substrate. We do not repair damaged plastic parts or re-paint parts after plating. Un-platable cores will be returned (if requested) or disposed of.

Pricing for many common Z and other Datsun parts are listed below:

Item Description                                                                              

260/280z Tail Light Bezels (pair)                                             $229.95               

240/260/280Z Center Vents (each)                                          $39.95

240/260/280z round a/c vents: (pair)                                       $79.95

240/260/280Z Door Escutcheons (pair)                                   $59.95                         

240Z Series I Hatch Grilles (pair)                                             $59.95

260/280z hood vents (pair)                                                      $199.95

Plastic Wheel Center Caps (set of 4)                                       $199.95                      

240/260/280Z Heater Control Panel (each)                             $129.95                         

240/260/280Z Door Pull Strap Finishers (pair)                         $49.95

240/260/280z emblems                                                            Email your needs for custom quote

Please contact vintagechromellc@gmail.com for quotes on other parts or anything custom. Pictures of some past jobs will follow.

PM sent this morning and sorry to hear the bad news.

Thanks , Nelsonian. Pm received and reply sent.

I continue to have interest in acquiring quality cores that I can re-chrome for myself. For the most part, I am interested in picking up some sets of 260/280z tail light bezels, interior a/c fresh air vents, door escutcheons, and some emblems with full mounting pins intact. I am also always keen on trading my service for extra cores if that floats your boat.

Feel free to contact me via messenger or email if you  have cores to sell or trade.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Final Update:  

There is just a few days left to take advantage of this final promotion. If there are any others interested in participating, it is important that you place your order in time to have it shipped by Monday (Halloween). Sorting through old parts is always a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon:)

Thanks again for all of your past support and to all of those who have placed orders for this final promotion.

Mike 

• 3 weeks later...