• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Turbo260Z

Turbo260Z
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:03 AM

Asking $4000 and located in Orlando, Fl 32812
1983 280zx turbo T5, 5-speed with CV shafts

Car is in really good shape. I would like to keep the car but unfortunately need to sell it to keep the funds going for my 260z.

Body: The paint is okay. Some fading on the passenger rear quarter panel, and scratches here and there. There's some creases and dents on the passenger front fender. The rust on the car is definately fixable and not nearly as bad as these cars can easily get. The rust has gotten to the front of the hood, small area under driver rail light, back passenger valence under the bumper, small areas on the drip rails that go into the front fenders from the doors, and as always the front of the support rails front floor jacks over the past 33 years (drivers side looks to be very solid just needs sanding and rust paint). The rockers are in excellent shape as well as the doors. Also the t-top and hatch channels are in very good shape.

Interior: Over all good. Would look nice with a wash clean on the carpet and seats but everything is there. Driver side carpet was ripped but there is a Matt that covers the ugly stock sound deadening/gorilla hair.

Electrically: Everything works. A/C fan blows (somewhat cold in the morning but was told it needs a recharge, I can't find r-12) all lights work, horn, cigarette lighter, mirrors, windows, bells and whistles, aftermarket radio that sounds pretty damn good (2 6x6 speakers) as well as the injector cooling fan, etc.

Mechanically: Engine runs like a top, I drive it everyday. Everything is stock except for the t3/t4 turbo and v-band clamp with new downpipe to stock exhaust.Tranny shifts like butter. I just recently installed a new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder as well as sparkplugs and stock turbo injectors I've had. Breaks feel a little squishy but they stop better then the 260z I have. Powersteering works great but has small leak in one of the hoses.

Car has around 220,000 on the odometer but the motor looks really clean and wouldn't be surprised if it has been rebuilt. Either way I've taken these motors apart and you can't tell the difference between one with 100,000 and 250,000.

NEED TO SELL ASAP

You can call or text me any time for more information on the car. Or PM
407-399-1363. Thanks!
-Kevin

Attached Files

Edited by Turbo260Z, 20 October 2016 - 09:05 AM.

#2 khalid

khalid
  • Locationoman

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:17 AM

How match?

#3 Turbo260Z

Turbo260Z
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:39 PM

Hi I'm asking $4000

#4 khalid

khalid