So this is going in this board because this component was actually on my subaru. This is a rear camber arm, specifically the drier side. I bought the arms in march/april, so it's only been about 6-7 months.
I have done 4 track days on them and several autox sessions. Also about 8k road miles going to a from the track and around town. This break happened when I was going up a friends driveway where I lifted the inner passenger rear wheel (all the weight then going on my driver rear wheel).
The owner called me about 30 min after I submitted an email to them about the snap. He said he's been seeing a lot of problems specifically with that batch and he is thinking it's from an improper heat treating cycle. I believe he said this is chromoly. What he has done is send me one that has not been heat treated yet (just so I can get to and from work since this is my warm car), and will be sending out another pair once he gets tham back from heat treating. So all in all I'm satisfied with the customer service.
This picture shows how it snapped on the car
and here are some closeups. I have sent the part back after I got a new part
The break happened right at where the lock nut was set, and all the lock nuts were tight as I have just checked them 3 weeks ago after my last track day. Again, I'm just looking for input as to whether this part was improperly abused (which means I'll need to upgrade) or if the design is not optimal (it does have a longer adjustment bolt than most other kits which I think puts more stress on that specific area)