HybridZ

Another wheel group buy!

ihiryu

Meh.  Here's the deal, Rota isn't the best company to deal with.  I have a HZ'er order a set of wheels, and it was a total PITA to get in touch with them.  I was trying to GIVE them our hard earned money, and they were kinda unresponsive.  We are a small shop, so basically since I'm only ordering a 1-2 sets of wheels at a time, I'm kinda the small fish (which is understandable).  But money is money right?  But they don't seem to be like that, so literally in order for me to make something happen, I have to order 4-5 sets of wheel at a time for them to even care.  

So, realistically, I would love for this GB to just die off lol.  However, as I am committed to you guys (not really you guys, I'm more committed to having a hand in one way or another in building bad ass Z's lol), I will gladly do my part in helping you save some money on wheels, but I would much rather have a few guys lined up.  

I just dont' like taking deposits on this and that until we have XX amounts of orders.

Please let me know, and I will do my best to contact them.