What shape is it in? Color? Pictures?
Shape of the car as a whole?
The car came with me from Mississippi so it's a little rusty (the floor pans are still good).
- The rear hatch area was rusted and removed.
- The rear lower quarters were rusted and removed.
- The rockers are pretty rusty.
- The battery box area was rusted out and I repaired it with sheet metal.
- The wheel well area was rusted and I repaired with sheet metal.
- The front fenders are good.
- The roof is good.
- The hood is good.
- The doors are good.
- Floor pans are good.
- The color was 611 (wine red metallic).
- The interior is black.
- It's an automatic transmission
- The carpet kit I have for sale is black and it's new.
Pictures of the car before organizing and going through parts:
Edited by jkelly, 14 November 2016 - 09:45 AM.