HybridZ

Anyone purchase this seats?

chiefmd

Are these the seats being sold under the name "BB2"  I had a great back and forth with them, they are in Great Britain I think? I was looking at these as well and will definitely order a set when I get to that point, mainly based off of the interaction I had with the seller. I cannot check ebay links while at work.

These have the old rally look without the astronomical price tag.

Price reflects the quality in any car seat ...the real versions of those seats are very expensive but quality is second to none.

Cheap seats you will get sick of fast, unless your longest drive is 10 minutes . Also not to mention how unsafe cheap seats are.

Something i would not cheap out on .

Rob - I have to agree with you on quality. The more I looked the more I could see and what you don't see is probable more concerning. Who knows how the frame is constructed and what materials were used.

Thanks for all the input. Will start my search.

Has anyone installed the Corbeau Classic in their 240z. Seems like good quality frame construction and materials. Just want know what is needed for installation and weather they are comfortable. Thanks

No direct experience of those but I did have a pair of Corbeau GT8's in my Z for a long time, they're a similar shape and size to the Classic and are very comfortable, only swapped them out when I got my hands on a pair of Recaro Profi SPG's 

Edited by zbloke

Yes, direct from Great Britain,

I am I Canada so it was less $$$$ than buying through the states. I cant remember exactly but they are slow. Took apprx 3 months to get them. It was over the winter so I didn't mind.

I wanted something better than the original seats but in a sporty classic style. Personally, I thought the Corbeau Classic was too thick at the front and didn't look sporty enough.

Edited by BJSZED

Sorry, cars a mess. I have the rest of the interior but not in yet....been busy working on the engine.

The car came with modern sport buckets which were not my taste and way too big for the car. I have the original seats but they aren't very supportive.

These look like they belong and are very comfy. I'm 5'10", 210 pounds with a wide back and love the seats. It was a huge risk as no one has them so no reviews etc. but it worked out. 

They offer an installation base but I used the original adjustable seat rails and mounted an adapter plate on the stock seat mounts on the floor. 

post-50564-0-79320800-1480558608_thumb.jpg

post-50564-0-79442400-1480558617_thumb.jpg

post-50564-0-51483900-1480558626_thumb.jpg

post-50564-0-29925300-1480558634_thumb.jpg