HybridZ

90* heater hose elbows?????

Where are you guys finding these 90* elbows that are hose only? Everything ive looked up is a hard fitting that's male/male. Ive seen guys on here with the hose style that just slips on the exsisting car fittings but cant find them anywhere on the web like that. (granted ive probably missed them in my searching)

searching anything on here with the words " heater hose elbow" or any combonation there of brings up every damn thread to ever mention those words. lol wich is not getting me any where on finding out where to buy them

If anyone has the store or part numbers from there purchase id greatly appreciate it

Thank you

Where are you guys finding these 90* elbows that are hose only? Everything ive looked up is a hard fitting that's male/male. Ive seen guys on here with the hose style that just slips on the exsisting car fittings but cant find them anywhere on the web like that. (granted ive probably missed them in my searching)

searching anything on here with the words " heater hose elbow" or any combonation there of brings up every damn thread to ever mention those words. lol wich is not getting me any where on finding out where to buy them

If anyone has the store or part numbers from there purchase id greatly appreciate it

Thank you

Are you looking for the under dash pieces?  Try searching ebay for "5/8" silicone 90"

Also works for other sizes/angles

Thanks man. those are the exact things I was looking for.

I always forget NAPA when searching parts stores.

Im just looking for the heater hose in the engine bay side. gotta get at least the heat going for now in the winter with this swap.

Edited by hooahh3

I typically go into the auto parts stores and they let me behind the counter and I looked for the perfect size and then they'll ring it up. My heater control valve was the first thing I fixed on my z 4 years ago! Bronco heater control valve was my replacement for the factory one until I went with a new vintage air unit.